This page contains Potter & Pehar Limited’s terms & conditions. Please read this page carefully before ordering any Potter & Pehar Limited product. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below. Potter & Pehar Limited reserves the right to amend any information including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you and to notify you of special offers. This information will not be shared with third parties.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
All products remain the property of Potter & Pehar Limited until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. Any applicable local or custom charges are the purchaser’s responsibility.
Potter & Pehar Limited holds the right to take legal action for non payment customers of any kind and report actions to necessary partners. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transaction made.
Potter & Pehar Limited products are shipped worldwide. All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. A notification will be sent to you once your order has been shipped. Check your spam inbox, sometimes emails arrive there.ere.
- Potter & Pehar Limited is not responsible for lost packages due to mistyped addresses.
- Potter & Pehar Limited cannot estimate or guarantee exact delivery dates or times, these may vary. Delays can and may occur via our postal and courier services.
- Friday orders are shipped out on the following Monday.
Canada: Please allow 1-3 business days for shipping. Shipping is free within Canada and includes tracking.
United States: Please allow 1-3 business days for shipping. Shipping to the United States is $7 CAD and includes tracking. If you reside outside of Canada, you are responsible for all custom fees.
International (excluding U.S.): Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping. Shipping internationally is $15 CAD and includes partial tracking to the U.S. Once your item is shipped from the U.S. it will no longer be tracked beyond that point. Potter & Pehar Limited is not responsible for international orders which do not arrive at their destination. These charges are at the customer’s expense. Potter & Pehar Limited is unable to estimate the total amount of taxes and/or duties that may be due at the time of delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
We hope you love your Potter & Pehar Limited sling. Remember it takes practice for you and your baby to learn how to comfortably use your sling.
All sales through our website are final sale. Our products are carefully examined for defects to ensure you are receiving a safe and top quality ring sling.
Should you identify any manufacturing defects, you are entitled to an exchange within 14 days after delivery. The product must be returned new and unused, in original packaging with all original tags and labels. Original proof of purchase is required for all exchanges. We are unable to exchange slings purchased from other vendors.
Email email@example.com with the subject “Exchange” and add your name, order number, description and photo of the defect in the email body. Do not mail the sling until a confirmation email has been received by Potter & Pehar Limited to confirm that the purchase is eligible for an exchange.
In the event a product is sold out, Potter & Pehar Limited has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
Washing and Care
Linen and linen blend fabrics are crisp or slightly stiff when new but will soften with use. We recommend a wash and steam iron to help soften the natural fibers.
We recommend washing by hand or machine in cool water on gentle cycle. Hang or lay flat to dry. The sling may be ironed if desired. We recommend placing a sock over the rings when machine washing for protection. Unthread sling when washing.
Fabric and Material Disclaimer
Potter & Pehar Limited fabrics are woven from all natural fibers and as such there may be numbs or slubs (a lump or thick place in the yarn of woven fabric that occurs commonly during the weaving process). These can be small and round or run longer across an area. These are common, do not affect safety and are characteristic of natural woven fabrics. Sling colours may vary slightly from one to another.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Potter & Pehar Limited is not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur while using the sling. Please learn and follow the safety tips found in the instructional booklet that accompanies every purchase and on our website. Please use common sense before and while using the sling. The sling should not be used:
- During rigorous or exhaustive hiking, climbing, running or playing sports
- In any situation involving water
- Riding bikes, motorcycles, vehicles or any moving object
If you see any defects or abnormal wear and tear, please stop using the sling and inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read, understand and follow the safety instructions below.
Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions can result in death or serious injury.
- Babies can suffocate in this product if their face is pressed tightly against your body. Babies at greatest risk of suffocation include those born prematurely and those with respiratory problems.
- Check often to make sure baby’s face is uncovered, clearly visible, and away from caregiver’s body at all times.
- Make sure baby does not curl into a position with their chin resting on or near baby’s chest. This position can interfere with breathing, even when nothing is covering the nose or mouth.
- If you nurse your baby in carrier, always reposition after feeding so baby’s face is not pressed against your body.
- Never use this carrier with babies smaller than 8 pounds without seeking the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Leaning, bending over, or tripping can cause baby to fall. Keep one hand on baby while moving.
- Potter & Pehar Limited slings are safe for use from newborn to toddler between 8lbs – 35lbs.
- Check for ripped seams, torn straps or fabric, and damaged hardware before each use. If found, stop using carrier.
- Ensure that the baby is safely positioned in the sling carrier according to manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- Never leave a baby in a sling carrier that is not being worn.
- Check on the baby often. Ensure that the baby is periodically repositioned.
- Never use a sling carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions.
- Never place more than one baby in the sling carrier.
- Never use/wear more than one carrier at a time.
- Never use sling carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning, which involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
- Never wear sling carrier while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.
In no case shall Potter & Pehar Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.