This page contains Potter & Pehar terms & conditions. Please read this page carefully before ordering any Potter & Pehar product. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below. Potter & Pehar reserves the right to amend any information including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
FABRIC & MATERIALS
Potter & Pehar fabrics are woven from all natural fibers and as such there may be numbs or slubs (a lump or thick place in the yarn of woven fabric that occurs commonly during the weaving process). These can be small and round or run longer across an area. These are common, do not affect safety and are characteristic of natural woven fabrics - making each one unique! Product colours may vary slightly from one to another.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Linen and linen blend fabrics are crisp or slightly stiff when new but will soften with use. We recommend a wash and steam iron to help soften the natural fibers.
We recommend washing by hand or machine in cool water on gentle cycle. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron if desired. We recommend placing a sock over the rings of your sling when machine washing for protection. Unthread sling when washing.
Potter & Pehar Limited is not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur while using slings. Please learn and follow the safety tips found in the instructional booklet that accompanies every purchase and on our website. Please use common sense before and while using the sling. The sling should not be used:
- During rigorous or exhaustive hiking, climbing, running or playing sports
- In any situation involving water
- Riding bikes, motorcycles, vehicles or any moving object
If you see any defects or abnormal wear and tear, please stop using the sling and inform us immediately at email@example.com.
Please read, understand and implement the safety instructions below.
Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions can result in death or serious injury.
- Babies can suffocate in this product if their face is pressed tightly against your body. Babies at greatest risk of suffocation include those born prematurely and those with respiratory problems.
- Check often to make sure baby’s face is uncovered, clearly visible, and away from caregiver’s body at all times.
- Make sure baby does not curl into a position with their chin resting on or near baby’s chest. This position can interfere with breathing, even when nothing is covering the nose or mouth.
- If you nurse your baby in carrier, always reposition after feeding so baby’s face is not pressed against your body.
- Never use this carrier with babies smaller than 8 pounds without seeking the advice of a healthcare professional.
Leaning, bending over, or tripping can cause baby to fall. Keep one hand on baby while moving.
- Potter & Pehar Limited slings are safe for use from newborn to toddler between 8lbs – 35lbs.
- Check for ripped seams, torn straps or fabric, and damaged hardware before each use. If found, stop using carrier.
- Ensure that the baby is safely positioned in the sling carrier according to manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- Never leave a baby in a sling carrier that is not being worn.
- Check on the baby often. Ensure that the baby is periodically repositioned.
- Never use a sling carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions.
- Never place more than one baby in the sling carrier.
- Never use/wear more than one carrier at a time.
- Never use sling carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning, which involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
- Never wear sling carrier while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.
In no case shall Potter & Pehar Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.